THE ENGLISH CLUB

THE ENGLISH CLUB

21 de agosto de 2011

TXT MSGS













    Algunos ejemplos del lenguage utilizado en los SMS o en un chat room.
    •   1WDRFL wonderful
    •   2DAY today
    •   2MORO tomorrow
    •   2NITE tonight
    •   ASAP as soon as possible
    •   B be
    •   COZ because
    •   DA the
    •   EZ easy 
    •   4ME for me
    •   GTG got to go
    •   GR8 great
    •   H8 hate
    •   ILQ I like you
    •   IM2GUD4U I'm too good for you
    •   LOL loads of love
    •   CUL8R see you later
    •   IWAN2 I want to
    •   L8 late
    •   LV or LUV love
    •   M8 mate (friend)
    •   NE any
    •   NP no problem
    •   PAW parents are watching
    •   LO hello
    •   PCM please call me
    •   PLS please
    •   PPL people
    •   RU? are you?
    •   RUFR2T? are you free to talk?
    •   RUOK? are you all right?
    •   SUM1 someone
    •   THANQ thank you
    •   THX thanks
    •   TMB text me back
    •   TTYL8R talk to you later
    •   TYVM thank you very much
    •   URA* you are a star
    •   W/O without
    •   WKND weekend
    •   WRUD? what are you doing?
    •   WYGOWM? will you go out with me?
    •   Y why
    •   YR your

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario